Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back to school days ..

"We gossiped all day long and still had so much to talk on phone.We shared laughter, we shared tears and we shared our greatest fears. We laughed till our cheeks and stomach cried of stretch and yet we went on and on and on ... Those friendship bands we weaved for this special day, still binds us till this date!"
Am nostalic of my school days where I met some of the most special people in my life. We spent ten glorious years with each other which had all colors of fun and all shades of happiness.Ah! And one day the roads diverged and we all moved on our destined way. Yet, the memories are still green with me and I often see you all in my dreams.
Those noisy corridors, those lunch boxes which got over seconds after they opened, those color dresses on teachers day and those fun filled sports day! Those happy hours when we got a free period and we tried hard to stay calm.Those excitement of Children's Day when our teachers bestowed so much fun with their plays. Those fear of the results day when all we could do is just pray :).Those musical evening in our school bus and those jokes we reserved for our way back.
I wish we had an option to re-live those days and have so much fun again. Life just keeps moving in a fast forward mode and we get farther away from each other. I wish all our roads meet some day and we relive all our magical moments. Miss you all a lot!
Wish you all a very Happy Friendship Day!

3 comments:

  1. u really took me back to those wonderful days..how i wish we could relive those fantastic fun filled moments again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me nostalgic too....and I must say I already like your blog, it's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete